Navalia Sloop 700
The Navalia Sloep 700 offers you maximum boating pleasure with minimal maintenance. Navalia Boats from Genemuiden has many aluminum boats, sloops, and tenders for sale, providing years of boating pleasure. Thanks to the high-quality aluminum, rusting and painting are a thing of the past. All boats are self-draining, eliminating the need for bailing.
Experience unique moments with our aluminum rescue sloop 700, a classically designed sloop for ten people. The open boat is made of modern and durable materials. The low purchase price and low fuel consumption make the Navalia Sloep 760 a very cost-effective, sustainable, and valuable sloop.
Layout of the Navalia Sloep 700 aluminum rescue sloop:
- Spacious round seating area for at least 8 people.
- Front compartment with space for a cooler box and/or cushion set.
- Alongside the benches, there is an option to install a cool drawer.
Design of the Navalia Sloep 700 aluminum sloop:
The hull of this Navalia Sloep features a planing underwater ship with an integrated spray rail. The sloop has a continuous stem keel. The sloop is suitable for a 27 to 80 hp inboard diesel engine. The ship is available with various options; please inquire about the option list.
For the Navalia Sloep 700, we have created a basic package, which you can download below. If you are interested in additional options, you can also download them. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
If you are looking for a larger sloop, the Navalia Sloep 760 might be for you. Or if you prefer something smaller, the Navalia Sloep 650 could be the right choice for you.
Electric boating is possible. Request a quote now.
- Navalia sloop 700
- 15 pk Yanmar 2YM15 / KM2P 2.21:1
- Installation kit
- Aluminum fuel tank with fuel gauge
- Steering system / steering wheel
- Start accu 70 Ah 12volt
- 12 volt connection
- Power battery: 105 Ah 12 volts
- Usb connection
- Insulation in the engine compartment
- Navigation lights and masthead light
- Rubber fender strip 100 mm
- Tread plate floor, self-draining cockpit floor, flag with pole, stainless steel locks, 4 cleats.
- Two fenders, four mooring lines, CE certification, swim ladder, towing eye, hinges.